By visiting the Site either directly, or through another site, you accept the practices described in this Policy.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by Berkshire Blanket, Inc. to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
Why we collect information from you
We strive to make your shopping experience on our site efficient, easy, and customized for you. For these reasons, we may collect information from you for one or more of these reasons:
1. So that you won’t have to re-enter information repeatedly.
2. To show you the products and information you seek as quickly as possible.
3. To help us create content that is relevant for you.
4. To let you know about special offers, new products, and other details.
We may collect personal information such as your:
• Name, address, and phone number when you create an account or place an order on the Site. We use this information to complete your purchase, ship your order, and make future purchases easier so you don’t have to re-enter your information. This information may also be used for mailing you information on future Berkshire Blanket promotions or catalogs. This information may be disclosed to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transaction, the delivery of your order or the support of your use of the Site.
• Email Address when you create an account, place an order, or sign up for our email mailing list, on the Site. We use this information to complete your purchases, to support your use of the Site and to comply with any requirements of the law. This information may be disclosed to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transaction, the delivery of your order or the support of your use of the Site. We will only use this email address to provide you with information and updates regarding Berkshire Blanket products and special offers occurring on the Site if you have opted-in to this service on the Registration page, or by signing up for our mailing list. If you wish to be taken off the Berkshire Blanket email mailing list at any time, please click the link provided in every email you receive from Berkshire Blanket.
• Purchase Information. We may collect information actively generated by the purchase of a product, including credit card information. We use this information to process your order and support your use of the Site. This information may be disclosed only to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transaction, the delivery of your order or the support of your use of the BerkshireBlanket.com web site.
• Navigation and Clickstream Data. As you browse our Site, we may gather navigational and clickstream data that shows what pages are visited and how various features were accessed and used. This information is completely anonymous and will not be linked to you personally. We use this information to improve product information and offers or to improve your experience on the Site. This information may be disclosed only to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transaction, the delivery of your order and the support of your use of the Site.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
About cookies, and why we use them...
Information we share with others
We do not sell, rent or trade any of your personal information to third parties. We may use the services of third parties to assist us in some administrative activities such as tracking site activity, organizing e-mails, etc.. We require the same level of confidentiality to this information by the third party. We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith believe that the law requires it or to protect the users of our website or the public.
We protect the information we collect
We offer secure web pages to collect certain kinds of user information, and when that information needs to be stored, it is kept in a secure encrypted database format. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented through our web site processes reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate. The servers for the Site use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that works with web browsers, so that only BerkshireBlanket.com can read a customer's personal information when it is being transmitted over the Internet.
Fair Credit Billing Act:
The Fair Credit Billing Act protects you to ensure that online transactions are safe. You pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using our secure server through our Site. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
We store this information only as necessary
We generally keep user data on our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably need it. We may alter this practice according to changing requirements. For example, we may delete some data if needed to free up storage space. We may keep other data for longer periods if the law requires it. In addition, information posted in a public forum could stay in the public domain indefinitely.
Your consent to this policy
If you need to contact a Berkshire Blanket representative for any questions regarding privacy or security, please use our Contact Us form or call 1-800-372-2018 during our regular business hours of 8am to 8pm Eastern time, Monday through Saturday, to reach Berkshire Blanket Customer Care.
- Shop by Fabric
- Bedding Sets
- Throw Pillows
- Baby Blankets & Bedding
- Toddler Blankets & Bedding
- Nursery & Travel Accessories
- Baby Apparel
- Special Nursery Collections
Forever Safe with Pure Silver
- Clothes & Wearable Blankets
- Baby Bedding
- Toddler Bedding
- Gifts & Accessories
- Peached Fleece
- Genuine Serasoft
- Jersey Cotton Knit
- Forever Safe Benefits
- Antimicrobial Properties
- Temperature Regulation
- Treating Eczema Naturally
- X-STATIC® Silver
- Reducing Dust Mites
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fabric Comparison
- Minky Bedding
- Matching Collections
- Peaceful Pebble Quilted Bedding
- Diamond Sweater Knit Bedding
- BB Unique Teen Bedding
- Dorm Room Campus Collection
- Designer Collections
- Cottage Living Bedding
- Arctic Fog Collection
- Harvest Slumber Collection
- Emerald Dreams Collection
- Destination Preppy Bedding
- Design Décor Embroidery
- BB Décor Luxury Throws and Blankets
- Velvet Plush Collection
- Statement Throws
- Mary Phillips Designs Gift Pillows
- Specialty Collections
- Polartec Blankets and Bedding
- Tech Accessories
- Travel Accessories Collection
- Pet Blankets and Throws
- Top 20 BestSellers
- Two Tone Velvetloft Collection
- Fountain Scroll Collection
- Seasonal Collections
- Fall Blankets & Throws
- Winter Blankets & Bedding
- Spring Blankets & Throws
- Summer Blankets
- Christmas Holiday Blankets